saaaaaaanta claus is comin' to town! yeah, saaaanta claus is comin' to town! the christmas cheer is alive + well here at fitlosophy. so much so that we took it upon ourselves to create a workout-worthy playlist of our top 12 holiday songs that will get you in the christmas spirit while you get your sweat on.
follow our playlist on spotify to get your christmas jam on in the gym:
- santa claus is comin' to town - [bruce springsteen] an oldie, but a goodie.
- one more sleep [leona lewis] a new fave! have you heard it yet?
- run run rudolph [luke bryan] crank up this country tune to pick up the pace!
- underneath the tree [kelly clarkson] cue the cardio dance sesh.
- sleigh ride [pentatonix] a fun, electronic twist on this classic tune.
- holly jolly christmas [michael buble] oh how we heart mr. buble!
- santa tell me [ariana grande] the perfect upbeat rhythm for a weightlifting sesh.
deck the rooftop [the glee cast] fa la la la love this song!
rockin' around the christmas tree [mary j. blige + sheryl crow] more like rockin' around the gym, office, and in our car!
santa looked a lot like daddy [brad paisley] hmmm...yes, there was some resemblance to my daddy too.
little drummer boy [king & country] because Jesus is the reason for this glorious season....love this angelic acoustic remix of a classic.
all i want for christmas [mariah carey] the QUEEN of christmas songs!
for day 5 of our 12 days of FITmas, we’re giving away our fave goal getter workout tank so you can sport your goal-getter status in the gym. here’s how to win:
subscribe to our blog. [big red button on the left]
comment below + tell us YOUR favorite holiday song to rock out to.
bonus points if you share on social media + tag us!
pardon the fitlosophy elves while we go knock out some sets and reps in the gym while jammin'. go ahead - comment to your little heart's content. we'll be watchin'!
ho, ho, ho,
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.