BLOG YOUR HEART OUT DAY: february 22nd, 2013
join the american heart association and fitlosophy, inc. on friday, february 22, 2013 for the 3nd annual BLOG YOUR HEART OUT DAY! together we are asking bloggers around the globe to SPEAK UP about the # 1 killer of women -- heart disease. the good news is that by taking action, we can beat that statistic. become an advocate by:
be a part of something bigger and join bloggers worldwide - then email BYHO@getfitbook.com the following info by monday, february 25th:
- encouraging your readers to join the go red for women movement online at the goredforwomen.org and make it their mission to spread the word about the risks of heart disease. please use the following link, which redirects to the go red registration page, so we can track our success: http://www.getfitbook.com/v/vspfiles/BYHO/redirect.htm
- downloading the BLOG YOUR HEART OUT badge (to the right) and adding it to your blog so you create awareness every single day - remember to link to: http://www.getfitbook.com/v/vspfiles/BYHO/redirect.htm
- challenging your audience to make healthy changes to their diet and exercise, get a heart check up, and speak up to their doctors about having a lipo-protein blood screening.
- blogging how your life or someone you know has been impacted by heart disease.
what's in it for you? all participating bloggers will be entered into a drawing where 4 bloggers will win a fitbook + a lil' red food scale to giveaway on their site, mentioning that the giveaway is part of the BLOG YOUR HEART OUT movement. not only will you be helping to draw additional attention to the go red for women movement, but you’ll be sharing fitbook’s fitlosophy to live life fit. now go all you bloggers - and BLOG YOUR HEART OUT!
- the link to your BLOG YOUR HEART OUT DAY blog post
- number of hits on your blog on february 22nd OR number of average blog readers per day
when you speak up, you help save lives. together we will make a real difference.
questions? email us at BYHO@getfitbook.com.