|meet fitbook junior: the fun, interactive fitness journal for teaching goal setting for kids. fitbook junior encourages a healthy, active lifestyle using a unique 3-step planning system to help children set goals, establish healthy habits, and earn rewards.
using junior is as easy as 1-2-3!
- make a game plan establish 12-week "BIG" GOAL + REWARD, then help kids set WEEKLY GOALS in four categories - get movin', food, school, and home. the included coach guide provides tips supporting goal setting for kids and establishing positive rewards for motivation.
- track progress monitor a child's physical activity and nutrition daily. they get a blue star just for writing in their fitbook each day and a red star for reaching a weekly goal. at the end of each week they tally their stars and earn rewards!
- reward 'em reflect on a child's goals, log their accomplishments, and reward them! red and blue stickers are included, as well as notes + doodles pages to make the 12 weeks interactive and fun!
BONUS: coach guide included with each fitbook junior for parents and coaches!
- tips on using fitbook junior with a child
- ideas for setting goals and establishing effective rewards
- info on creating a healthy lifestyle together
- idea: coaches can get a fitbook of their own to make it a team effort
complete with stickers and a 'coach guide', fitbook junior teaches goal setting for kids – perfect for ages 5 to 13! The journal will help to set "big" 12-week goals, establish smaller weekly goals for home, school, fitness, and nutrition, and then track their progress on a daily basis. a creative new way for 'coaches' to work with a child to encourage them to make healthy choices daily.at just 5.5", fitbook junior packs a punch in utility with a pint-sized red pen, durable plastic coil, a nifty strap for a page marker, and a handy pocket in the back for stashing a school i.d. or lunch money. check out the fitbook junior demo online to see more!
[write it down. make it happen.]
not only is fitbook junior (the first-ever journal teaching goal setting for kids) fun, darling, and much-needed...most importantly: it works.
interested in fitbook junior for your school? learn more about fitbook junior in the classroom!