[so NOT your average workplace wellness]
engage + motivate employees with fitlosophy’s fit@work 12-week program designed to complement the fitbook™ with:
- 12 custom-designed weekly email communications with thought-provoking articles, fitness + nutrition tips, and company specific ‘did you know’ sections to promote existing wellness at work initiatives
- daily health-eBYTES with interesting tidbits of health + wellness info under 140 characters sent to employee’s cell for anytime, anywhere motivation
- program support, including promotion to get employees excited, registration management, program launch webinar, and rewards for employees to sustain excitement
- custom fitbook fitness + nutrition journals with your company’s logo on the cover distributed to employees
- wellness at work perks for employees – which means they get a 10% discounts off any purchase of additional fitbooks or fitlosophy gear on getfitbook.com during the duration of the 12-week program so they can get their friends or family members on board!
join the ranks of companies like disovery, chevron, conocophillips - canada, envelopments and many more who have worked with fitlosophy to get fit@work.
fact: a recent study from kaiser permanente found that people who received weekly e-mails about fitness + nutrition substantially increased their levels of physical activity and upped their intake of healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.
and find out how your company can implement fit@work
in just 2 weeks for less than $5 per employee per week
request a fit@work program now!